The Game Box
April 18, 2024, 01:10:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The new site is Running.
This one is closed.

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Newb.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Newb.  (Read 1092 times)
pnpfanatic
Now 100% PnP
Forum Malcontent

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
100 Posts Level 4 Karma Bad
« on: July 22, 2014, 02:28:12 am »

Red Winter is an excellent choice due not only to being a great classic style wargame but all the support for it and the bite size chunks really lets you enjoy the narrative. It is an amazing story.

CSI is the place to put together a great package of GMT titles right now. They have several titles in the $23.50 - $35.00 range that have a lot of bang for the buck and if you go with the free shipping by getting $100 worth it is a huge cash saving.

Current titles in that range include:

Chandragupta (GBoH)
Chariots of Fire (GBoH)
Dead of Winter (AWC)
Devil's Horsemen: The Mongol War Machine in the 13th Century (GBoH)
FAB: Sicily
Nightfighter

The entry starts here http://www.coolstuffinc.com/page/716

And as the name says I am heavy into PnP. It's all about picking the right printer and materials (having a laser printer is great for rules - with color of course it's all about the ink carts) and you can make everything from no assembly required all the way up to a monster game that is available at no cost (the designer is a very cool guy). And there are a lot of titles to choose from. Let me know and I'll zip up a bundle for you to look over (these are all available free from the designers).

And welcome to The Box...if you need anything just post...there's a lot of wargame experience in here.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: