The Game Box
April 19, 2024, 12:57:23 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The new site is Running.
This one is closed.

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

So, how's it going

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So, how's it going  (Read 1653 times)
pnpfanatic
Now 100% PnP
Forum Malcontent

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
100 Posts Level 4 Karma Bad
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2014, 07:35:07 pm »

They stay till you read them (or at least click on them).

With three new games in the house and finally locating and ordering the large flatbed scanner that I have needed for months has kept me jumping. That and the FUCKING DOT making my life hell this week...well you witnessed how that turned out in the Religion forum. Yeah I was pissed.

Now I'm trying to shake whatever this sinus thing is and get back on track. I have to clear a spot to set my gear and games back up again (did I mention how I HATE the FUCKING DOT...word of advice: DON'T EVER BUY A HOUSE).

It's good being a little more general in subject matter and we need to get other parts of the game community in the house. I'm a piss poor example of a designer at this point so I think getting some of the young turks to show and enticing others to follow would be a great help. I mean there are more people reading the threads than are registered. Work on getting the lurkers in to play. That helped.

I think you will see fluctuations as people find their place here. And I too use the two links at the top to keep up to date.

Just remember the post about being a wargamer who posted in the forum over at BGG. Most of them had never posted before that day and likely have never posted again.

I think things are proceeding nicely. Plus it's summer. The numbers increase as cold weather hits. So onward and upward! Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: