The Game Box
April 19, 2024, 01:26:04 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The new site is Running.
This one is closed.

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Rants

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rants  (Read 1737 times)
pnpfanatic
Now 100% PnP
Forum Malcontent

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
100 Posts Level 4 Karma Bad
« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2014, 09:56:21 pm »

The EA NHL games reached their peak in '94 anyway...

I think I've still got the '95 one for SEGA...the last year you had blood on the ice...good times...
Report Spam   Logged
S Trauth
Forum Curious

View Profile WWW
Karma Bad 10 Posts Level 3
« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2014, 11:19:17 pm »

Yeah well I will take the real life team winning (it is just that - if you are left with titles with Hawks players from the early 2000's on them ... I guess it is a bit depressing Cheesy ...) not that that ever stopped me from dealing everyone off the team and ending up with 'superstars' like Ladislav Nagy on it -where I made him a serial 50 goal scorer -especially teams with Marc Savard, and Vincent Lacavallier -who for whatever reason their respective computer GMs were willing to trade garbage for and I was happy to unload.

94/95 - I guess those were too easy - once you learn how to pass to create a breakaway - you could run up the score nicely. . . (and the Hawks having a decent team... I think I had Roenick averaging a goal a game or more.).

Oh well... anyways ... I guess living in Australia - you get what you get. . . Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Cazaril
Forum Curious

View Profile
Level 3 10 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2014, 02:25:14 am »

We're getting one of these put in. Can't wait for the clusterfuck that will follow...

Jesus.  They are putting in roundabouts here in Minnesota and these damn "double diamond" exchanges.  Our own MNDOT calls it "progress" - I call it one big cluster ****.

There, I said it.
Report Spam   Logged
KevinR
Professional Rules Lawyer
Forum Curious

View Profile
Search Level 4 Karma Bad
« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2014, 07:53:45 am »

We're getting one of these put in. Can't wait for the clusterfuck that will follow...

Jesus.  They are putting in roundabouts here in Minnesota and these damn "double diamond" exchanges.  Our own MNDOT calls it "progress" - I call it one big cluster ****.

There, I said it.

The double diamond on 34th (with light rail) is fantastic for watching tourists coming out of MSP Terminal 2...
Report Spam   Logged
S Trauth
Forum Curious

View Profile WWW
Karma Bad 10 Posts Level 3
« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2014, 08:30:25 am »

Roundabouts are easy ... just give way to the guys coming on your right (otoh - we drive on the other side of the road here...).  I was petrified that when I came back to the US that I would be unable to drive on that side of the road ... but, for me at least, it wasn't much of a problem at all.  I guess it was a little like playing left wing for awhile -then switching over to right wing (in hockey). . . same thing -the boards just happen to be on the opposite side. . .

Ok - an actual 'rant' - I got so much to do ... I wish I had clones (like Michael Keaton had in that film 'Multiplicity'.) Cheesy  The rant is .... well, I don't...
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: